Saturday, March 19, 2022

Saturday View - 19 March 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today has been another beautiful one my friends. It's warm and for most of the day it's been sunny and just a great day to spend some time outside with nature. And for the first time in over a year and a half I visited one of my favorite places, Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square Pennsylvania. For those of you who are not familiar I have included a link above but it's a 1,077 acre botanical garden that was once the home of Pierre S DuPont.You really should check the link if you want to know more than I can tell you though. What I can do is share a few pictures from my visit today. In fact I'll probably be sharing them for a few days. But to start things off I would like to show you some Orchids. Orchids are one of my favorite flowers and Longwood has plenty. Please have a look.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Longwood is one of my favorite places, but I haven't been there in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a nice place to visit in the colder months and still be able to see flowers

      Delete
  2. So pretty! My favorite spring flower is hyacinth. Notice that none of the 'fragrance' companies
    have managed to capture (market) that scent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about scents yesterday as I walked through the Conservatory. Even the highest of quality marketed scents cannot come close to what you experience at Longwood

      Delete