Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wednesday View - 20 February 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am continuing with snapshots fron our trip to Mexico last week. I have so many to share! And then there's a ton I shot with my DSLR. I'll try not to bore you though and only post the good stuff. 

Today's photos were shot during a cab ride I think we'd both rather forget about. It's kind of a long story that I'll share later. Each of these is actually on the side of the road,  Highway 307 I'f I remember correctly.  Two are self explanatory but the one with two guys was the aftermath of a truck crash. Or rather a truck that turned over. It looked quite bad but from what I read there was only minor injuries. 




Welcome to Mexico outside of the resort. 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment