Monday, February 4, 2019

Monday View - 4 February 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I know I said that I had a good day shooting yesterday but when I went back and looked I didn't realize how good it was. That means lots and lots of squirrel photos. And today I am sharing this one with you.

Click For Full Size Image

You can't see it in a still photo but he was waving his tail around as if there was some kind of threat. I looked around and didn't see anything but he sure did. After a few minutes though he calmed down and grabbed some peanuts. Maybe there was a hawk that flew away? All's well that ends well I suppose.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. I've seen the tail twitching. I'm glad he settled down. Maybe he realized you were there & would keep him safe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do see hawks here from time to time. We also see foxes and at night you can hear coyotes at the park up the street. We have never seen coyotes outside of the park though.

      Delete