Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday View - 3 February 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today was a good day at the Cafe my friends. It warmed up a lot and our birds and squirrels were very active for the first time in a few days.

Everyday I see squirrels going about their business. This mainly includes scrounging for and hiding food. But every once in a while I'll spot one that I feel like I've caught off guard. Take today's photo for instance. I shot it while spying on this guy way up in the oak tree in our front yard. He had just left one of the dens and was actually grooming himself when he turned and saw me. And then he continued cleaning himself up before scurrying down the tree to grab some of the peanuts I put out.

Click for full Size Image

Also, to keep you up to date on our Amaryllis here is one of my latest photos. It's starting to grow taller and you can see that the flower is forming nicely. I am definitely going to have to get a bigger pot for it soon.

Click For Full Size Image
That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...




2 comments:

  1. His expression is so mesmerizing;he appears to be studying you! Love squirrel photos!

    ReplyDelete