Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tuesday View - 26 February 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Of all of the wildlife we saw in Mexico we probably saw iguanas the most. They were literally everywhere. Didn't bother anyone and they certainly were not aggressive in any way but some of them were quite large. I addition to the iguanas there were smaller lizards too. We even had one in our suites master bath. I tried to get a picture but he took off too fast. 

Today's photo is one of the bigger lizards. This was along one of the walkways.





Left undisturbed the iguanas would stay in the same place for long periods of time. I guess they just kind of hang out and wait for food to come to them.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. Sounds kinda cool! Guess you get used to them though I don't think I'd want to share a bath!

    ReplyDelete