Sunday, February 10, 2019

Throwback Week - 10 February 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there friends! Kim and I are away for the week so starting today through next Sunday I will be sharing a series of "Throwback" posts. We will be in Cancun and I will have internet but just in case something doesn't cooperate I set up daily auto-posting. Now as long as things do work as they should I will probably be sharing a special second daily post from warm and hopefully sunny Mexico. And in addition to that I will almost certainly be sharing random posts at the Facebook page.

So to start things off here is my Daily View from February 10, 2015. Be sure to Click Here to see my original post.

Click For Full Size Image


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...






4 comments: