Saturday, February 23, 2019

Saturday View - 23 February 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I have finally had a little time to scan through my pictures from Mexico on my DSLR's memory card. While I mostly made snapshots with my phone, after all it was our vacation, I still have a lot of "regular" shots to process. Anyone who knows me knows that I shoot mainly landscape and wildlife. And I have no shortage of either. While wildlife in Mexico can differ from here at home there is also a lot of similarities. And today's photo is something that I can see almost every day. A woodpecker.

 

Being shot handheld I think this turned out well. And he wasn't close either. I shot this at full zoom. Luckily there was a lot of sunlight so I was able to use a decent shutter speed. I believe this is a red belly woodpecker but may be incorrect.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



2 comments: