Saturday, February 2, 2019

Saturday View - 2 February 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It seems as if we are having a heat wave today. Temperatures made it all the way up to about 35° F! Hey, when it's been down to 0° F that's warm. With this warmer weather came lots of hungry birds and squirrels. They hit the Cafe early and often with me having to do two refills throughout the day. Gotta fatten them up so they can withstand these record low temps. Also with the slight warmup I was able to shoot some photos of our hungry friends. For today's post I would like to share this one.

Click For Full Size Image

This was just a drop in the bucket. At times this feeder was full all the way around with birds. So was the one next to it that is out of frame. Not to mention the other two at the back end of the Cafe.

Later in the afternoon I had to make a trip to the supermarket to pick up some things we forgot to get during our earlier shopping trip and on the way back I passed by my favorite sunset location and it was actually sunset. And I had my camera with me. So for a bonus I would like to share this with you.

Click For full Size Image

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



5 comments:

  1. The sunset is so pretty! However I prefer the birds. Through your lens I can see what I see when I feed my sparrows.The wing texture,blended colors...they've come within 18 inches of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am very happy to be able to share the nature we are so blessed with here at the Cafe. And wow! 18 inches is very close for a bird.

      Delete
  2. Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am happy I watched this site on yippee. Furniture20

    ReplyDelete