Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thursday View - 21 February 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today in lieu of a throwback post I am sharing some snapshots from one of the excursions we booked during our trip to Mexico. These are from a place called Xcaret. Xcaret is what they call an ECO Park and is located about 25 minutes from our resort. During our day there we swam down an underground river, took a boat ride that was also underground, saw beautiful beaches and even took in a show or two.

Here is just a sampling of the photos I shot that day. I'll be sharing more soon.











You can read more about Xcaret by Clicking Here.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you had an awesome trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the water shots! The 5th photo has the water looking like you could wade in it. Any native wildlife to be wary of? I think one of my favorites is the one with all the tree roots (9th?) coming from underground.
    Looks totally jungle! ok,I'm a Tarzan fan.Great Shoot!!

    ReplyDelete