Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Welcome To The Tuesday View

Today I would like to share another seagull photo from Saturday on the beach. But this time it really is "on the beach". This guy was wandering around looking for food.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/1000 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday June 19, 2017

And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like the photo of the seagull, but I think I like the wider view better. In any case I can just hear them, the waves and smell the ocean. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like the wider view too but cropped it because of the litter.

      Delete