Friday, June 16, 2017

Welcome To The Friday View

It's getting a bit late my friends so let's get right into this.

This afternoon I had a chance to visit our local zoo. And man was it crowded. I couldn't believe how many people were there. Fortunately though it wasn't too crowded to grab some photos. And I got some good stuff. But the best thing is that after many months they had prairie dogs on exhibit. I have never gotten a clear answer as to why there were none for so long but I can only hope they are here to stay.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm lens at 155mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/500 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday June 15, 2017

And that will do it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: