Friday, June 2, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Ever had one of those days that you want to get a lot done and you feel like you haven't but you really have? Yeah that's how my day feels. But I really did get a lot done. And I even had time to shoot a little bit at the Cafe.

Today's photo is another shot of one of my new favorite birds. Here is a Cat Bird enjoying a snack at one of our suet feeders.

Click For Full Size Image

Well okay, he's not eating in this shot but he did a few seconds after I shot this frame.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/160 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 500
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday June 1, 2017

And that's a wrap. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment