Thursday, June 29, 2017

Welcome To The Thursday View

So I am all ready to go out back this morning and shoot some of our garden flowers. Had the camera set up on the tripod and the remote shutter release ready to go. Then I glance outside and imagine my surprise when I see this guy.

Click For full Size Image

I took my camera off of the tripod and went out the front door so I could sneak around back and grab a few shots. Including this very incriminating one! It would seem that no feeder is safe. Oh well, like I've said before everyone needs to eat.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 155mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/640 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 320
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday June 28, 2017

And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment