Friday, June 9, 2017

Welcome to The Friday View

I was up in the air today as to what to share with you. I have some stuff on my camera that needs processing and then I have some snapshots on my phone that I would like you to see. So taking into consideration that I am just getting to this after 10 PM we are going with the snapshot.

I am not sure if I have posted our dog before. But I just have to post this.

Click For Full Size Image

Two things. First, I did buy these nuggets to share with him. And two... Yes, Schnitzel is a very spoiled dog. Hey he deserves a treat every now and then.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday June 8, 2017

That's all for now. But I'll be back real soon. I hope to see you here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment