Monday, June 5, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

For some reason I haven't been sharing a lot of squirrels pics lately. I think part of it is due to the fact that the squirrels here are just beginning to be comfortable around me. At our old house they would literally come up to me looking for a handout. And peanuts were always nearby. But that took years and we have only been here for months. Not even six at that. But slowly I am seeing them become less afraid of me. And I have been trying to make sure they actually see me put peanuts out for them. Just so they see where they are coming from. It's a process for sure but I am also sure that in time they will be friendly with us.

So now can you guess what today's photo is going to be? Yep, here you go.

Click For Full Size Image

I shot this using a tripod and remote shutter release. And the scene was very shaded so I had to use a relatively slow shutter speed and a high film speed. Not the best for moving objects but it worked out okay. But to be honest most of my shots didn't. This is probably the clearest.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm lens at 61mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F5.19
- Shutter Speed 1/200 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 640
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday June 4, 2017

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: