Saturday, June 10, 2017

Welcome To The Saturday View

It seems that I have been sharing a lot of snapshots lately. And today I am sharing yet another one. It's not that I haven't been shooting. I have. But I think the quick and easy shots are kind of a nice change once in a while. With that being said let's get to today's photo.

Kim and I have been working hard to build our own "Backyard Oasis". And we're getting close to being done. At least for a little while. After all there's always something to improve upon. Today I finally put out our mini IKEA fire ring. Okay, it's not a ring but you get the idea.

Click For Full Size Image

Let me tell you, this thing works great. It's shaped just right to stack the wood in a way that it breathes and burns nicely. Yeah I know this can be done with a traditional fire ring but what can I say. I'm a bit lazy :) I shot this with my Samsung Galaxy S6. Along with the following video.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday June 9, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment