Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 28, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

There seems to be a common theme with most of my photos so far. Nature. Mostly flowers. Hey, it's that time of year. Continuing with that theme I present to you today a shot of another one of our vinca. This time a purple one.


We usually only find red and white but this year we also found purple. I really like them and as I have said before these are very hardy and can handle a lot of heat and sunlight. In fact they thrive on it. 

As a bonus today I would also like to share something else with you. A short video I shot while photographing in Valley Forge the other day. 

 

I am doing this so you can experience, even for a short time, the peaceful and serene surroundings that I enjoyed that morning. If you listen carefully you can hear the bells at Washington Memorial Chapel on the other side of the field.

Thanks for stopping by. Please visit again soon because I have some cool stuff to share.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment