Friday, August 22, 2014

August 22, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

For today's Photo Of The Day I present what was supposed to be yesterday's photo. A pear in a pear tree! Where else would it be? While not as cute as yesterday's photo it is quite delicious. Well, I don't know about this one but the other ones that I ate were.


This is in our back yard. I planted it about six or seven years ago (maybe a bit longer) and it has sure taken off. I must get two or three hundred pears a year. So many that if I don't pick them the tree leans and the branches hit the ground. That's a lot of pears!

As always, thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What do you do with so many pears? Nice shot, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I ate some but unfortunately a lot of them went bad. There are still a bunch on the tree though.

      Delete