Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Summer Morning At Jenkins Arboretum

Hey there! It's been a few weeks or so since my last post so let's get right into it. Sound good? Okay then let's go! 

The weather has been cool here for a few days. Very unusual for August. I'm not complaining but I sure hope this isn't a sign of another cold Winter.

Anyhow, taking advantage of the cooler air and low humidity I got up and took a drive over to Jenkin's Arboretum. It made for a nice comfortable walk around the grounds. And to make things even better I was the only one there. Not another person in sight. Nice! This all added up to a great opportunity to photograph. Today I would like to share some of my work with you.

For today's trip I tried to concentrate on the small stuff. Instead of shooting everything from landscape to flowers to birds I just walked through the trails looking at the things I may have passed by any other day. I Don't know how well that went but here are the results. I hope you enjoy some of these.













Jenkin's Arboretum is one of my favorite local places to relax and photograph. It's beautiful and very peaceful. It's also free! They do however have optional memberships and I plan on joining to do my part in supporting such a wonderful place. If you are in the area I highly recommend you check it out. You won't be sorry. Click here for the website.

And since you are checking out other websites please take a look at my Flickr page and my 500px page. Here you will see the photos you see here plus many more. I hope you enjoy them.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment