Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August 27, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Hi there! How is everyone? I hope the day finds you well!

Today I would like to share my sunrise with you. I just happened to be up and ready to shoot in time today to catch it. This is a view from my back yard off of our deck. It may not be as pretty as a shot done in Valley Forge or some other picturesque landscape but it is still a reminder of the beginning of another day. Something we should all be thankful for.

Take a look.


Who knows. Maybe as the days get shorter and the sun rises later I will do more of these. Maybe.

For those who have been here before I thank you for your continued support. If you are new here, welcome!

until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Pretty soon the trees will be without leaves and the sun will be more visible. The year is winding down. I'd love to see more of your sunrise pictures.

    ReplyDelete