Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 26, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Welcome to day 8 of my "Photo Of The Day" blog posts. I have been having a lot of fun and I hope you are enjoying my little project. Please be sure to check in every day because there is a lot more to come.

Today I would like to share another photo from Valley Forge. This time it is a black and white panorama composed of three of the shots I made while photographing my favorite tree. Please have a look.


You can click on the image to see a larger version.

Most of my landscape work is of course in color. I must say though that I quite enjoy working in black and white too. To me there is something less intrusive about it. I can enjoy the subject without the "reality" of color. Does that make sense?

On a completely different note I would like you let you know that I am slowly tweaking the layout of my blog. One thing I have added in the sidebar is a list of websites that I enjoy and I think you may too. They are mostly photography related. If you enjoy any of them be sure to check back because I will be adding a lot more. Also if you have any ideas that you think I may like feel free to let me know. You can share them in the comments section or in the soon to come "contact me" section.

Well that's about all for today. I know I say it a lot but I really do appreciate you taking a few minutes out of your day to visit me.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment