Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 21, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

So, as usual, I'm out back this morning filling our bird feeder and letting our dog Schnitzel do his thing. I also had my camera and was preparing to shoot today's photo. I did get the shot I wanted but as I was getting ready to go in Schnitzel was in the perfect spot for me to grab a couple pics of him. This is very uncommon. He rarely "poses" for me. So instead of the shot I was going to share I am sharing this one instead.


Maybe I'll share the original photo tomorrow. Unless of course something wonderfully unexpected like this occurs again:)

On another note, if you have been trying to comment on any of my posts and not been able to I have fixed the problem (I think). Give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments: