Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Wednesday View - 19 April 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

If there is something that is just as important if not more so to attracting birds and wildlife to your garden as providing food it's providing fresh water. Here at the Cafe I refresh a bird bath and three other watering stations daily. Sometimes twice daily. I believe that is why I see so many birds. I even get robins in the winter months. For today's view I would like to share some of our visitors enjoying the water.






That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


5 comments:

  1. Love seeing the bird actually bathing! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great catch on the bird actually bathing! 'Wet bird' is a sight to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try for these but don't always capture them

      Delete