Saturday, April 29, 2023

Saturday View - 29 April 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It's another rainy, dreary Saturday my friends. We seem to be getting a lot of those this Spring. But at least the rain today is off and on so I was able to make a quick drive to the local zoo to grab some photos. And I've found that rainy days are good days at the zoo. I guess it's a combination of fewer people and more active animals. Especially in warmer weather. The only problem with today's trip was a few of the exhibits were closed. One of them being the river otters which are one of my favorites.  But that's okay because the zoo is only a few minutes away and I have an annual membership so there is no extra cost. So now I would like to share what I got today. And I think you'll like some of these.

These first two shots are not of an animal on exhibit but rather a very pretty robin that happened to land nearby.


And here in an actual exhibit we see a peregrine falcon.

Here of course is one of the leopards.

I'm not sure what the first bird here is but think it may be a duck. The second is some kind of pheasant.


Here is a couple monkeys that again I am not sure what breed.


And here we see  a turtle, some lizards, some poison frogs and a snake.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Great! I feel like I've been with you at the zoo. Maybe sometime this summer you can take me. I still have not seen a robin although almost everyone else has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The robin definitely looks like he's posing, so straight & tall! To think that people used to hunt
    using the peregrine falcons! I'm with you,LOVE the river otters! The animals don't mind the rain as
    much as we humans do. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The robin is actually my favorite shot of the day

      Delete