Sunday, April 23, 2023

Sunday View - 23 April 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I did a lot of shooting at the Cafe today and captured a lot of pictures of our guests. And what a variety we saw. But for today's view I would like to share just two visitors. And they both happen to be squirrels. I have learned that squirrels like black oil sunflower seeds a lot more than they like peanuts. I guess that's good because the seeds are a lot better for them.




I would also like to share a video. I shot this yesterday with my GoPro. It's a quick thunderstorm that rolled through in the evening. For the first minute and a half or so you can hear the birds singing but as the thunder gets louder and the rain gets harder they fly away to take cover. And at the end they come back and start singing again. This video can be viewed up to 4K quality. 

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. The squirrel really seems to want those seeds! The fourth pic appears he's saying 'thank you'!
    It was really cool listening to the storm on the video!

    ReplyDelete