Sunday, April 9, 2023

Sunday View - 9 April 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Happy Easter my friends!

When I woke up this morning one of the first things I did as I often do on the weekend is check the weather. More specifically I checked for rain or clouds. I knew it wasn't supposed to rain but you never know if it's going to be cloudy. Well upon looking outside I saw the moon was bright and clear in the sky so I figured I'd try for some sunrise photos. I grabbed my camera and got in my car and as I was driving the quarter mile to the park I remembered it was closed on many holidays. Fortunately though today wasn't one of them and I was able to park in my usual place and set up to shoot. I think I got some pretty good shots. In fact I had a bit of a time choosing what to share. But after looking them over I decided on these three for today's view.



And as you probably figured out already I did not make a second post yesterday with a video. After all I did say I "might". But I did do a little video this morning at one of the feeders and would like to share it with you. This was shot with my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. Be sure to view it in 1080P and turn the volume up. The birds were very vocal.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments: