Monday, April 17, 2023

Monday View - 17 April 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I have been working on of the feeding stations for a little while now and I think it's coming along nicely. It's a little rustic but that's how I want it. And the birds and squirrels seem to like it that way. I will post some pictures in an upcoming edition but for today I would like to share a couple shots I made today after work.


And here is a quick video I made yesterday. It's a time lapse that was shot over the course of about an hour but is now condensed into around three minutes.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. I watched the video earlier today. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the feeder that looks like a picnic table. Love the Cafe patron's 'wash up' basin! Cool video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use the basin as a watering hole for our guests.

      Delete