Saturday, April 8, 2023

Saturday View - 8 April 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. How's the weather where you are? It's a lot cooler here today and a bit cloudy too. I had wanted to shoot a nice sunrise but it'll have to wait for a clearer morning. But at least it isn't raining. As such I was able to set up at the Cafe and grab a handful of nice shots. The Cafe was busy and today's view is just a sampling of our guests. After checking these out stay tuned for as possible second Saturday post. I am thinking of doing a little video. For now though have a look at these.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Love that squirrel! I think he knows you're shooting.... I really like the first 2 bird photos. The
    lens you use makes me think I can reach out & touch their feathers...The eyes on the last bird are
    kinda eerie. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Our squirrels are quite the acrobats and always put on a good show. For shots like these I set my camera up near the feeder and zoom in to get closeups. The light was just right this time and I got some good stuff. I am glad you like my photos. Happy Easter!

      Delete