Saturday, April 15, 2023

Saturday View - 15 April 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's weather was supposed to be wet but not until around 11am. So I figured I'd head out early and do a little shooting while it was still dry. I grabbed my camera and headed to Valley Forge National Park and had a quick walk around. While there it was very cloudy and there was even a drizzle or two but it was very comfortable. And I grabbed some nice pictures that I would like to share with you today, Oh the rain? It never happened. Not more than that 30 second drizzle at least.







That's all for today, Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. The group of log cabins is cool. I think the overcast sky enhanced the photo of the tree;
    almost like a black & white.

    ReplyDelete