Saturday, April 1, 2023

Saturday View - 1 April 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there! How's the weather where you are? Around here it started out dark and dreary and very rainy but, it was warm. I had some errands to run and after I was out for an hour or so I noticed the sky was actually clearing. So I thought about driving to the Peace Valley Nature Center to photograph some birds. Looking up at the sky again and seeing a lot of blue I figured I would take the chance so I headed on my way there. And as I got closer the blue sky gave way to clouds and there was some drizzle on my windshield. By the time I arrived it was downright raining. So I waited for it to slow down a bit and headed out with my camera and I'm sure glad I did. The birds were very active and in turn I got lot of good shots. So many that I am not even sharing all of them today. So for today's view here is a handful of what I saw.






That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


3 comments: