Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Wednesday View - 9 February 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view was shot at the Norristown Farm Park. Well the house is at the Farm Park but I shot it from a McDonald's across the road. I don't know anything about the house or it's origins but I think I will look into it. It's one of a few old dilapidated buildings at the park. I hope to share more of them in future posts. In black and white of course.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I like the black & white for these old houses. It gives them 'character'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it for sale? I wouldn't mind living in an old house like this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's part of a State Park and it's very dilapidated so I don't think it's for sale. There's a few more I'll photograph for an upcoming post

      Delete