Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunday View - 6 February 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I was sitting in our living room earlier today and I heard a tapping sound coming from outside. Naturally I investigated it and it turned out to be a woodpecker. Not the same one I've seen hanging around lately but a different one. So I grabbed my camera and tried to grab some shots but this is the best I came up with.

I would also like to share a video I shot yesterday at the Norristown Farm Park. I took a quick drive through and ended up walking down to the creek. Have a look if you like and don't mind some of the noise at the beginning. First there was a siren and then the phone mount needs adjusting. The sound at the creek is cool though.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. The woodpecker is so colorful! You are right, the sound at the creek is so cool! I love the sound
    of flowing water....Appreciate your sharing.

    ReplyDelete