Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday View - 19 February 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Continuing with Mother Nature's mood swings we have once again been having some wild weather. Yesterday morning when I got up my outdoor thermometer read 65° F. By the time I got to work an hour later my car read 50° F and by the time I left at 4 PM it was down to just under 40° F. That doesn't sound like much but when you add in very high winds it feels a lot colder. Then it did get colder. At 6:30 am this morning it was 16° F. But it did warm up, a little. And I took advantage of it and did a little work in the Cafe and afterward took a trip to the Elmwood Park Zoo a few miles away. And as usual it was crowded. It's always crowded. But I did shoot some good stuff. And for today's view I would like to share a some with you.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. While vultures perform a necessary task in nature, I cannot get past how they look. Is the
    middle one a hawk? So majestic! The eagle goes without saying; he is THE EAGLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The middle one is an eagle too. I must try to imagine vultures with a full head of feathers. They would look like other birds of they had them

      Delete