Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sunday View - 13 February 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

So yesterday it was a quite mild 64° F with sun and today we are at about 31° F with snow. Mother nature sure is a fickle one. I sure am glad I got a lot done in the garden before the weather turned cold. But as we know cold or not our Cafe friends still come around and still need food and water. And I am happy to say we were able to provide for them. In turn I was able to grab a few pictures. I think that's a fair trade. So for today's view I would like to share this male cardinal waiting for the feeders to be filled. And the snow shower doesn't seem to bother him.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So handsome! Glad you're there to care for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are quite blessed to have so many cardinals. It's one of the first things I noticed when we looked at this house

      Delete