Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sunday View - 27 February 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am shifting from our outdoor Cafe guests to something a little different. I was at Lidle this afternoon picking up some groceries and came across some Spring bulbs. So to start off the season I picked one up. Of course it's staying indoors for the next few weeks but as soon as the weather is a bit warmer I will transplant it into our front garden. Along with many others I'm sure. For today's view I would like to share this shot I made of one of the blooms. This is in one of our front windows that gets afternoon sun and you can see the screen in the background. But at least you can't really see the window that really needs some Spring cleaning.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I will have to get to LIDL this week and see what they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Daffodil,right? I love the hyacinths. I love the fresh scent & always
    get a few for the house. I think the entire back row of our yard is replanted hyacinths!
    You notice that with all the room sprays/candlesn no one has hyacinths?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I believe it is a daffodil. I like hyacinths too. We do have grape hyacinths that grow wild in our front yard every Spring. Can't really smell them but they look nice

      Delete