Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tuesday View - 8 February 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

When I got home from work today I went about my daily routine of filling the feeders and making sure there was plenty of fresh water for our guests. And as soon as I put fresh water out the Robins came out of hiding and took advantage of it. Like I've said before, food is very important for wildlife but water is even more important. I have really noticed an increase in bird population since I've been making sure the bird baths and bowls are clean and filled.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Are you really surprised to see more patrons? The word is out! Go to the Cafe!
    Actually a compliment that you're good at this!

    ReplyDelete