Saturday, February 5, 2022

Saturday View - 5 February 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I thought I would be able to sleep until at least 7 am this morning but Schnitzel had a different idea. He decided he needed to go out at 6:30 am. So I figured since I was up I would get dressed and try and grab a sunrise. Well, most of the sky was clear except for the eastern portion where the sun rises. I did grab some shots but most of them are not that good. I was however able to go to another part of the park and grab some nice pictures of the barn and silo from across one of the fields so it wasn't a complete loss. And for today's view I would like to share this one with you.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Interesting... but I wouldn't want to walk in the swamp (?). Thanks for the inspiration
    Schnitzel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately there is a trail that goes around the field. No need to get dirty unless you go on the creek trails. Check out my video Sunday

      Delete