Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday View - 12 February 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

The weather has been very nice here today my friends, very nice indeed! So I took advantage of it and got a lot of work done in the yard. Mainly I mulched our front gardens. I usually do this later in the year when it's hot and I really don't know why. I guess it's just one of those things you don't think about until you do. But anyway, once I was done and relaxing inside for a while some of our squirrels came around to check things out and of course look for peanuts. So I threw some out to them and as they were enjoying a snack I snapped a few pictures. For today's view I would like to share this one.

That's all for today Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment