Sunday, June 5, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 5, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Kim and I are back from Atlantic City. The drive was pretty good until we were about halfway over the Ben Franklin Bridge and the skies opened up. The rain was so heavy that traffic was almost at a standstill. But we crept along and made it.

For today's photo I would like to share my view this morning while sitting in a beach chair at the condo we stay at.

Flagship Atlantic City





And here is something that I shared on Facebook yesterday.


This little guy is on display at the Beef Jerky Outlet in downtown AC. And no I did not try any of the crickets or larvae shown in this picture. I did try the beef jerky however and it is terrific.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. While heights are not my thing,I can appreciate the view.Interesting angle...You find squirrels no matter where you go Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete