Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 14, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

It is said that patience is a virtue. And sometimes it is even rewarded. And that's just what happened today. On Saturday I once again expanded the Cafe by adding another new feeder and was kind of frustrated when none of the many birds present would give it a try. Then yesterday I noticed the food had been disturbed. I didn't see anyone using it but obviously they were. Then this afternoon I actually saw some birds eating from it. So I set up my camera and grabbed a bunch of shots. Today I would like to share this one with you.


A Red Winged Blackbird. Every once in awhile I'll see one or two but we don't really get a lot of them. I think it's pretty cool that it is the first bird I photographed at the new feeder.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday June 13, 2016



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment