Saturday, June 4, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 4, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Kim and I are still in AC and I must say that the weather today was just about as perfect as you could ever ask. Clear skies with seasonal temperatures and not a drop of rain in sight. Tomorrow however is not looking so good. So we spent the day getting in as many outdoor activities as we could. And at the top of the list was a visit to the beach. Well in our case a few beaches. 

For today's photo I would like to share this evening view at Brigantine.



And now...

Yesterday's (and Thursday's) View...




Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Now I see the photo from yesterday (the seagull). Great catch! Love the shot & the beach scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! It was such a lucky catch too. The seagull happened to fly by when I was shooting this. And I am glad to have been able to bring you the beach scene :)

      Delete