Friday, June 17, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 17, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

What an afternoon I had at the Cafe! Truthfully I had no intention of shooting today but as I happened to glance out of our kitchen window I saw that we finally have a hummingbird at our feeder. So in hopes of photographing our newest guest I headed out with camera in hand to see what I could get. Well I didn't get any hummingbird shots but I did get a lot of good stuff. So much in fact that I didn't know what to share with you today. But after going through the three hundred or so frames I shot I finally decided to show you this.


Though we have a lot of cardinals this year it is still rare that I get a chance for a good shot of one. Especially a female. This isn't my best work but I was shooting handheld so overall I am pleased with it.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday June 16, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I don't remember ever seeing a female. My aunt used to get the males & blue jays. I understand you have to be ....critical (?) of your work,but I LIKE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! We have a few females. More than males from what I have seen. And for the first time since I've moved here we have at least one Bluejay.

      Delete