Sunday, June 19, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 19, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Most of my day was spent doing some very needed yard work but I did spend a little time at the Cafe. I picked up a used camera yesterday that had a lens that fits my DSLR and I wanted to test it out. It seems okay but it's just a fill in until I pick up a new one. For now it will work though. And on that note I would like to show you one of the photos I shot with it.


Believe it or not this is a common occurrence around here. But rest assured we are very careful and make sure none of our furry friends are near our cars when we drive them. This guy ended up there when a bunch of birds took off in unison and scared him. So I guess he fled to "safety". But soon after he was back to eating.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday June 18, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment