Saturday, June 25, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 25, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

About a week ago I purchased a new camera. Well, actually a "new to me" old camera. A film camera in fact. The short story is that I was in need of a new lens for my DSLR and the camera I purchased has a compatible one that will hold me over until I get something a little better. But with the bonus of the whole camera with it. Fast forward to this week and I decided to get some film and shoot a roll or two and see what I come up with. Right now I am about half way through the first roll and expect to finish it tomorrow. As soon as I do I will get it developed and share some of the results here. For today though I'd like to share this squirrel with you.


This is one of the young squirrels and it seems that he is getting used to me and much more trusting. Of course he also expects peanuts. A lot of peanuts! That's okay though, I've got him covered :)

I would also like to share a short video with you. This is my first hummingbird video of the season. It's not the best quality because I shot it through a glass door.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday June 24, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Aww. So cute. They do get used to you. The hummingbird video is really good. I'm so glad you take care of God's creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It amazes me how fast the hummingbird's wings go! Love the squirrel! I think some may becoming camera hounds! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do often sit still wile I have the camera out

      Delete