Saturday, June 11, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - June 11, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today went just like most Saturdays. Filled with our weekly shopping trips and grabbing a bite or two to eat. And at one of our shopping destinations I found a really cool new addition for the Cafe. Of course I'm talking about a new bird feeder. So when we got home I made a point to hang it and fill it up for our feathered guests. And then I tried my best to grab a shot of it being broken in but not one bird landed on it. But that's okay because I'm sure they will take to it before too long. So in lieu of sharing a photo of the new feeder I have this for you today.


Not my best work but still not too bad either.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment