Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

When I headed out to work this morning it must have been near 60° F (around 15° C). And we reached a high somewhere around 70° F (21° C). There was a bit of fog too. Tomorrow though is supposed to be the complete opposite. It's going to be much colder and on top of that we are looking at a possible 8 or more inches of snow. Welcome to Winter in Pennsylvania! But getting back to my drive in today, I shot this picture of one if the buildings at the Norristown State Hospital while sitting in traffic.

Click For Full Size Image

I shot this with my camera phone. The excellent Samsung Galaxy S6. Being shot in Full Auto I am not sharing any technical info. I did crop it and converted it from color into black and white in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday February 7, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like it in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Looking at this in black and white it looks like it could be from decades ago.

      Delete
    2. That's exactly what I was thinking.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Kathy. The black & white is better. i think there is more contrast & detail too. Good shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black and white too, and it does look like it could have been taken ages ago. Kind of gothic looking

    ReplyDelete