Thursday, February 23, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

For the past couple of years I have been posting what I call the "Amaryllis Watch". It all started three or four years ago when I purchased an Amaryllis kit from a local stare at the end of the growing season. In fact it was on clearance. Of course it got "put away" somewhere and I completely forgot about it, until the end of the next growing season. So then comes Spring and I find the kit and decide to give it a try. I opened the sealed wrapper containing the bulb and the other package that contained the soil and placed both into the included pot. And after several weeks to my surprise the thing grew. So to make a long story short I now do a series of photographs every year when it booms. And now to keep the tradition going here is my first installment.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F9
- Shutter Speed 3 Seconds
- ISO (Film Speed)100
- Center Weighted Average Metering

White balance and color adjustments were done in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday February 22, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment