Friday, February 10, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

As I roamed our back yard this morning I noticed something that has for the most part eluded me since we moved. A nice view of the early morning sun. I was going about my daily routine of filling the bird feeders and putting out peanuts for the squirrels and bluejays and there it was. Right there in plain view just begging to be photographed. Well who am I to say no to the sun? So I ran inside and grabbed my camera and shot off several frames. And for today's photo I am sharing this one with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Naturally not long after this the sky clouded up for most of the day.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 37mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F14
- Shutter Speed 1/13 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Partial Metering

I didn't crop the image but I did a fair amount of adjusting. Mainly White Balance and color in general.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday February 9, 2017

And that will do it for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I don't know which I like better, before or after. They are both good in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you compare them the original's white balance is way off. I had to reduce the blue overtone to correct the snow. The "after" is what it looked like in person.

      Delete
    2. But the blue of the snow is rather artistic. Both are good.

      Delete