Saturday, February 4, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Despite the cold and rather windy weather around here today I finally managed to spend some time in the cafe and grab some good shots. It was nice and sunny and we had a lot of customers. And that added up to some good opportunity for me. And I didn't waste it. For today's photo I would like to share this guy with you.

Click For Full Size Image

One of many visitors at our suet feeder.

Technical Info
 
- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 155mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/1000 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 250
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Cropping and minimal adjustments made in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday February 3, 2017

And that is all for now. But I'll be back real soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Great shot. Do you know what kind of bird it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No I don't. But I am sure someone out there does.

      Delete
  2. What an interesting bird! Love the blend of colors. Hope someone does let you know what it is. I've always liked cardinals. My aunt used to get them in her yard when I was a little girl. blue jays too.
    Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we'll figure out what kind of bird this is.

      We have seen several cardinals and a few bluejays. The bluejays love to eat the peanuts I put out for the squirrels. I should have some photos of them soon. Look out for some video too.

      Delete