Friday, February 3, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Last Saturday after my walk in the park I did some shooting in the up and coming Cafe. And while I am not 100 percent happy with this shot I still think it is worth sharing. I'll file this under "a good composition that could be a bit better".

Click For Full Size Image

The cardinal is a little out of focus and there is a little more noise than I would like but the good news is that we have a pretty large family of these awesome birds living near us.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/400 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 800 
- Center Weighted Average Metering

As usual Photoshop was used for post processing.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday February 2, 2017

And that's all for now folks. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Great shot. I like the after way better than the before and am amazed that you could get that from the original. It doesn't look blurry to me -- unless my eyes are bad. At 800 ISO I would think you could shoot just about anything. I've never used film that high.

    ReplyDelete